- Our Favorite 70s Stores
- 70's Bathing Suits & Misc.For something new this summer, try a vintage bathing suit. With fashion forward details like crochet, wild prints, and flattering cuts, you'll be a vision in vintage.
- 70's DressesLooking for bohemian style clothes? A 70s dress with empire waist flatters every woman. Other hot hippie dress styles like peasant or prairie dresses are gorgeous, too.
- 70's Fancy DressesFor a gorgeous retro wedding or event, a 70s fancy dress will make you look like a bohemian princess. A vintage 70s disco dress is perfect for a sexy 70s costume.
- 70's Jackets & CoatsComplete your 70s outfit with a trendy 70s coat. Tons of styles from pea coats, military jackets, vintage shawls & capes, and disco jackets.
- 70's Jeans & Shorts70s style high waist jeans and shorts couldn't be hotter right now! Sexy rompers are also a trendy retro-vintage look that's perfect for summer.
- 70's Jumpsuits & Romper SuitsThere's something so sexy about a one piece jumpsuit or pantsuit! 70's divas knew it, and now the romper trend has come back with a retro-modern style.
- 70's Pajamas & LingerieWomen in the 60s and 70s knew how to work it in the bedroom: just look at the wild styles of nightgowns, pajamas, and lingerie!
- 70's SkirtsBohemian style is all the rage, and gauzy, gypsy/hippie skirts can start the perfect boho outfit. Pair them with tall, slouchy boots and lots of long jewelry for a hot retro-modern look.
- 70's Sweaters & CardigansVintage sweaters make the perfect accent to a 60s or 70s outfit. With ethnic embellishments or puffed sleeves, from pretty or gypsy, 70s sweaters are a unique addition to any retro-modern wardrobe.
70's Clothing Store Top Picks
Dress images courtesy of
Peasant blouse image courtesy of
Mama Stone Vintage